Jobs at Robles & Duckworth Cleaning Services
Employment Job Description
• Maintain cleanliness of company property including but not limited to the floor, hallways, offices and public areas.
• Clean all areas of the facility and assigned areas including but not limited to in between trash cans, offices and public areas; dust, clean windows, counter tops, furniture, and any other decorative object in the facility, assigned or common areas.
• Maintain a clean and organized work area.
• Clean restrooms and scrub toilets, sinks, walls, and floors.
• Remove all trash and recyclables and dispose of properly.
• Vacuum carpets, sweep and mop tile floors, and clean any spills that occur.
• Stock and maintain supply rooms and closets.
• Operate cleaning equipment including but not limited to vacuums, brooms, floor cleaners, and mops.
• Perform job duties in full compliance with department, policies, procedures, and regulations.
• Clean any bio hazard materials when it occurs.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Requirements For Business
• Valid Driver’s license and clean driving record
• Proven working experience as a janitor
• Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
• Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
• Integrity and ability to work independently
• High school degree or GED